Make Healthy and homemade Dole Whip at home with 5 simple ingredients, and enjoy !
- 450g small chunks frozen Pineapple
- 225g of low fat coconut milk (or milk of choice, almond, regular)
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 1 pinch salt
- Thaw frozen pineapple on a counter for 10 minutes.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine pineapple, 4 tbsp sugar, 225 g coconut milk, 3 tsp lime juice, 3 tsp lemon juice and salt. Blend ingredients until smooth ice-cream-like texture is achieved, and there are no more pineapple chunks.
- Divide among glasses or cups and garnish with pineapple wedges, and Serve immediately !
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13.6g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g||60%|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.7g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Total Sugars 25.6g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|